Saturday, February 24, 2024

More juried exhibits

I shipped off my painting "Sharing Secrets" that was juried into the Arizona Watercolor Association National Juried Show, earning my Signature Status in AWA! 

Sharing Secrets, 12x16 wc by Annie Strack

I'm totally thrilled to learn that my painting "Shallow Dance" juried into the Georgia Watercolor Society 45th National Exhibition, earning my Signature Status with GWS -- this is the 30th Signature that I've earned! 

Shallow Dance, 12x16 wc by Annie Strack

Both of these paintings were painted with my favorite art supplies; Sennelier watercolors and Dynasty Brushes on Hahnemuhle paper, because it takes great art supplies to make great art. 

posted by Annie Strack @ 7:32 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.