Sunday, October 11, 2009

painting 'live' at the gallery

This weekend I painted on location at the gallery again, and I finished this painting of dinghies that I started the week before. When I saw this group of dinghies tied to the boardwalk in Christiansted I loved the way the shadows reflected on the water and contrasted with the white hulls. But the thing that caught my attention most was the name of the blue dinghy, 'FLUFFY'. It seemed so intimate, like the name of a beloved pet.

I'll be at Interiors & Imports again this Friday and Staurday, painting on lacation in the store. This week I'll be working on more new paintings in my dinghy series and I'd love for you to come by and visit with me while I paint!
see you then,
Annie

posted by Annie Strack @ 11:56 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.