Friday, October 26, 2012

Pennsylvania Watercolor Society Annual Meeting and Banquet

Annie Strack, 2012 Keynote Speaker at PWS

I had a great time at the Pennsylvania Watercolor Society's Annual Meeting and Banquet last week, where I spoke to a large group of members and guests about successful marketing techniques for artists. I met a lot of wonderful artists there, and it was a pleasure to chat with so many of them after my speech.
Daniel & Courtney Vangeli, Arches and Canson paper, Rembrandt paints
 Besides being the Keynote Speaker, I also brought along some fantastic art supplies from Arches, Canson, Rembrandt, and Van Gogh to give away as door prizes!
Linda Young, with set of Van Gogh Watercolors
 And I also brought a copy of my DVD, Painting Seascapes in Watercolor, and a copy of my book, The Artist's Guide to Business and Marketing to give away as a door prize, as well!
Ron Schloyer, with Annie Strack's DVD and book

posted by Annie Strack @ 1:36 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.