Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Top Artists to Watch in 2013 – Part 2!

These artists are the top Rising Stars in the art world, setting the world on fire with innovative works that are gaining the attention of curators and collectors throughout the world.  These talented people share several qualities besides outstanding talent, including great business and marketing skills and impressive knowledge of the materials they use and the subjects they paint. Most of all, they possess a willingness to share their skills and knowledge with others in order to help artists everywhere achieve a higher level of professionalism.  The respect they are earning in the art community is quickly propelling them to the top of their fields.
Be sure to click on the names to visit their websites and learn more about them, and follow them on Twitter, Facebook, and their blogs!
I posted the first half of my list a week ago, and now, here is Part 2...
1.       Lori McNee
2.       Kathi Peters
3.       Becky Joy
4.       Leslie Saeta
5.       Jason Nelson


8.       Paula Lewis
9.       Carolyn Edlund
10.   Ken Powers

posted by Annie Strack @ 5:42 PM   1 Comments

1 Comments:

At January 8, 2013 at 8:43 PM , Anonymous Carolyn Edlund said...

Annie,

Thanks so much for including me in your list - I feel that I have to give a little clarification, though. I am a writer and consultant for artists, and the Director of the Arts Business Institute, but I closed my studio in 2001, partly due to physical problems from repetitive motion.

There is an amazing painter out also named Carolyn Edlund, but that is not my work (I only wish ...)

I've been privileged these last few years to be an active part of the arts community and supporting artists in all mediums. Thanks for all you do and your friendship as well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.