Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Wonderful Weekend in Delaware!

Last weekend I taught a watercolor workshop in Milford, Delaware, at the Mispillion Art League. The majority of the artists in my class were more advanced, so we breezed through 2 or 3 paintings each day!
 I love teaching, and when I get a class full of really good artists, I love it even more! I'm also teaching a couple of online painting courses right now, and all my students in those classes are producing awesome work, too!
 Here are my Delaware students with one of the paintings that they completed in my workshop.
Workshop Coordinator Judy Struck, Featured Artist Anne Jenkins, workshop instructor Annie Strack, and artist Rosemary Connolly.  
After the workshop on Sunday afternoon, we strolled over to the historic riverfront boatyard for the gala opening ceremony of Milford's latest public art project. It was a sold-out event and I didn't have a ticket, but I have good friends that helped me sneak under the fence and gate-crash.

posted by Annie Strack @ 9:53 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.