Saturday, January 5, 2019

happy new year!

The New Year is off to a wild start! My studio is a hot mess right now, as I'm preparing to go out painting en plein air with friends this weekend, and packing up my teaching gear to begin my winter semester of classes this week. Add to that, I have paintings in progress to finish up, others that need to be photographed, and others that need to boxed up and shipped off to shows. My book binding equipment is taking up a lot of space right now in my studio as well, as I need to print and bind more copies of my art marketing book for my upcoming art business workshops.


Hopefully I'll have some time soon to finish up more of the paintings that I started during my holiday break. In the meantime, I have to pack up my brushes and palette and to travel to my workshops and classes! 


I almost forgot! Once again, my darling friends at Hahnemuhle sent me some gorgeous new gifts! I love the spiral bound pad of watercolor paper -- perfect for plein air painting. And I can hardly wait to try out the new watercolor postcards in rough texture. Loving the new tote bag, too! The red card in the bottom left corner of the photo is printed on their new metallic paper. My photo of it doesn't do it justice -- it is gives a metallic seen to colors that are printed on it! totally WOWSA!  <3 p="">

posted by Annie Strack @ 4:14 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.