Wednesday, February 20, 2019

gestural figures

Last week in my watercolor classes I taught my students how to draw and paint gestural figures. Here's a few photos of their studies! 








I project photos of people on the wall, for my students to use as references. Here, my reference is Susan Kideo -- one of my students in my workshop in Provence. Below is my demo painting of her. 


This photo is from last week's plein air event in Chadds Ford. I was painting out on the Brandywine Battlefield with my good friends Yvonne Mucci and George Gallatig when the event photographer, Fred Weyman, stopped by and shot this photo. 

posted by Annie Strack @ 3:57 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.