Saturday, September 28, 2019

Nocturne plein air

Next Friday night is the "First Friday Gallery Stroll" in Kennett Square, and I'll be painting live in front of Square Pear Gallery to help promote the upcoming Nocturne Painting contest of Plein Air Brandywine Valley. If you want to know more about nocturne painting or about the plein air event, I'll be there to answer all your questions!

I just got this cool painting apron with the Plein Air Brandywine Valley logo, perfect for when I do these painting demonstrations to promote the event!

I also just booked a new plein air workshop in Italy, for 2021, and of course, I'm taking a group to Portugal in 2022. The trip to Brittany with Sennelier next summer is almost full! There are only a few spaces left. Check out this video of Yves-Marie plein air painting in Dinard -- this is one of the places where he is taking us to paint!

posted by Annie Strack @ 11:46 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.