Friday, October 6, 2023

Plein air at Winterthur

 I had another great day demonstrating plein air painting at Winterthur last weekend during the "Discover Winterthur" event. 

Annie Strack painting at Winterthur

I painted two 12x16 watercolors of the koi pond. You can see my progress of my first painting in these photos...





Any Which Way, 12x16 wc by Annie Strack

Next week I'm off to sunny southern California to attend the National Watercolor Society annual meeting and exhibition in San Pedro. Although I've been a volunteer for a few years, I'm still rather new on the Board of Directors and this is my first attendance. I look forward to seeing everyone in person!

posted by Annie Strack @ 6:19 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.