Saturday, June 15, 2024

Pennsylvania Watercolor Society

 I'm totally thrilled to learn that my painting "Over my Shoulder" juried into the Pennsylvania Watercolor Society 45th International Juried Exhibit, earning my Signature Status in PWS! 

Over my Shoulder, 16x12 wc by Annie Strack

Last weekend I went to the plein air event at Mt Cuba Center and enjoyed a great day of painting in the gardens. 

Mt Cuba, 9x12 wc by Annie Strack

Both of these paintings are painted with my favorite art supplies, Sennelier watercolors and Dynasty brushes on Hahnemuehle paper. 

posted by Annie Strack @ 7:57 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.