Wednesday, March 6, 2024

new car old car

After weeks of online research and shopping, we finally bought a new car this week. This is Brian's new ride -- not quite as nice as his old car, but it's new and he likes it, so we're happy.  


It's replaces the lovely silver Mercedes that I bought eons ago. That car would have lasted forever if he hadn't wrecked it. 


In other news, my dryer quit right in the middle of washing sheets. It's been raining steady for weeks, so I had to hand the sheets up in the garage to dry until Brian could order the parts and fix it.  


The laundry was piling up and I was happy when the parts came and he was able to put it back together again. 

posted by Annie Strack @ 7:07 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.