Thursday, November 20, 2014

More PLein Air Paintings!

I painted ten paintings in the Plein Air Brandywine Valley competition last month, and these six paintings are still available. Prices include shipping and handling, frames are not included. All are painted with Rembrandt oils on Fredrix canvas panels. Email me if you want to get one!
 
Little Stone Shed, 8x10 oil

Auburn Heights, 8x10 oil

Fredricks Pond, 5x7 oil

Gahagan's Maples, 8x10 oil

Neilsons Farm, 8x10 oil

Morning Glow, 8x10 oil

posted by Annie Strack @ 2:29 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.