Tuesday, July 31, 2018

More paintings and demos!

This past weekend I demonstrated watercolor painting in the lobby of the Chase Center in Wilmington, for the Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsmen annual fine arts and crafts festival. I painted twelve paintings during the 2-day event! Here's photos of a few of them...








 My annual "Summer Camp for Grown-ups" is half-way through the course, and my students are keeping me on my toes! Here's a few of them showing off their progress so far...

My annual Spring workshop in Charleston, South Carolina, filled to capacity within an hour after the registration opened. Helen (aka "Organizer Extraordinaire") has added a second workshop, which is now open for registration. This is a great opportunity to take a workshop in a wonderful location, so don't wait -- register NOW!

posted by Annie Strack @ 5:51 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.