Sunday, April 4, 2021

Illinois watercolor society exhibit

 I'm thrilled to announce that my painting "Portrait of Chris" is juried into the Illinois Watercolor Society 37th International Juried Exhibit! I just finished framing it so it can be shipped off to the show next week. 

Portrait of Chris, 20x14 watercolor by Annie Strack

In other news, I'm starting to recover from all the cancer treatments and I'm feeling better every week. I also got my first shot of the Covid vaccine last month, and I'm scheduled for the booster shot later this month. I'm starting to schedule workshops and classes again and new events will be added to my calendar in the coming days, so keep an eye out for new listings of workshops and classes! 

posted by Annie Strack @ 10:09 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.