Monday, December 27, 2021

more NEW PAINTINGS!

 I enjoyed a cold rainy day as I painted in the Cumber County Winter Plein Air earlier this month. I painted at Hancock Harbor Marina, in southern New Jersey. I started the morning with watercolors, but I got rained out and switched to oils. I turned in 2 oil paintings and finished the watercolor later. The paintings are on display at Gallery 50 in Bridgeton, NJ for another week. 


Rainy Dry Dock, 8x10 watercolor on panel


Hancock Harbor, 8x10 oil

Cohansey River, 8x10 oil

I'm pleased to tell you that my painting "Jon L Seagull" was a top 15 Finalist in the Artistic Excellence competition and is featured in this month's issue in South West Art magazine! 


I taught a demo via Zoom on painting seagulls and did three different paintings in that demo! Each of these are 9x12 on Hahnumuhle watercolor paper, using the Water Lily line of brushes from Dynasty Brush and Sennelier watercolors. 




I also went to a plein air event in Southern New Jersey last month, and painted these two views of the river in Milltown. 

12x16 watercolor on board

8x10 oil on board

And these are a few more of the paintings I did during recent events at Winterthur...

Winterthur Steeplechase, 9x12 watercolor

Winterthur, view of Chandler's barn, 8x10 watercolor on board

These are the Koi paintings that I painted during the online workshop that I taught for Workshops in Charleston. It was a fabulous workshop with wonderful students, and we'll be scheduling more soon! These are painted on 9x12 Hahnemuhle watercolor paper with the Water Lily line of brushes from Dynasty Brush and Sennelier watercolors. 




posted by Annie Strack @ 3:54 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.