Thursday, August 19, 2021

Lots of new exhibits this summer!

 I didn't schedule too many activities this summer, and it's a good thing I didn't! I've been overwhelmed with framing and shipping paintings off to exhibits. 


My painting "Toes in the Water" won Honorable Mention in the Alaska Watercolor Society 47th National Juried Show. This acceptance also earns Signature Status for me in AKWS. It is the 21st Signature that I've earned in various artist organizations.


I just shipped off "Dinghy Dock" to the Missouri Watercolor Society 2021 International Juried show. 


"Cooling my Heels" won an Award of Merit in the Hawaii Watercolor Society National Juried Show. 


"A Tug at my Heart" is currently on display at the 51st Annual Garden State Juried Open Show in Princeton, New Jersey. 


"Point Guard" is on it's way to the Northeast Watercolor Society 45th International Juried Exhibit in Connecticut. 

In other news, I painted at Winterthur again last month for the Mixers and Elixers series of summer parties, and my painting sold right off the easel just as I was finishing it up and framing it. I was set up next to the koi pond, which is one of my favorite subjects to paint. I'll be at Winterthur again next Friday, stop by if you're in the area! 




posted by Annie Strack @ 4:32 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.