Saturday, May 1, 2021

May news

 

Toes in the Sand, Watercolor by Annie Strack

I'm thrilled to learn that my painting "Toes in the Sand" won the Ampersand Merit Award at the Pikes Peak Watercolor Society's 2021 International Juried Biennial Exhibit! 

Last week I was invited to paint en plein air at Winterthur as part of their Daffodils and Wine celebration. It was my first outing in over a year, and I had a marvelous time. 


It was a warm sunny day and I painted two watercolors while enjoying the weather. 


I also recently finished this pen and watercolor in my Hahnemuhle Carnet de Voyage sketchbook...

Kuerner Farmhouse, 6x9 ink and watercolor by Annie Strack

and I just got this certificate of Signature Status in the mail from the Western Colorado Watercolor Society -- this is my 20th Signature in an artist society! 


Later this month, I'll be going traveling over to Olde Stone Village in New Jersey for a plein air painting event. I'm also almost ready to start teaching again, and I'll be posting a new class and workshop schedule soon. 

posted by Annie Strack @ 3:32 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.