Monday, September 20, 2021

Fall is busy with lots of events!

 Fall is always my busiest time of year, and this year seems to be crammed full with even more exhibits and events. 

Annie Strack painting at Winterthur 

I painted live, en plein air again last Friday at Winterthur duing the Wine Trail event. I'll be there again this Friday, for the Mixers and Elixers cocktail party. 

Koi, 8x10 watercolor on panel by Annie Strack

This Saturday I'll be painting in the Glasstown Plein Air event in Millville, New Jersey. The paintings will be on exhibit through October 15 at the Rivertown Arts Center. 

Peter, 14x20 watercolor by Annie Strack

I also just got the news that my painting "Peter" is juried into the Philadelphia Watercolor Society 121st International Show, which earned my 22nd Signature Membership! The exhibit will be at the Community Arts Center in Wallingford, Pennsylvania, in October. 

And next Monday, I'll be demonstrating watercolor painting for the Salem County Art League over Zoom. My subject for that painting will be seagulls, so be sure to tune in to watch!

posted by Annie Strack @ 11:54 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.