Sunday, July 3, 2022

Dianrd Plein Air Festival

 I just got back from a month in France, and I'm already having withdrawals -- I'm ready to go back right away! While we were there, we were the invited guest artists at the annual Dinard Plen Air Festival. I was honored to be the President of the Awards Jury for the Plein Air competition. Here's a video of the local news media in France, interviewing my friend Yves-Marie Salanson (Artistic Director of Sennelier) and me about the the festival...




posted by Annie Strack @ 7:35 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.