Monday, April 1, 2019

Beach Tripping

I just got back from my workshops in Ocean City, Maryland, where I had a wonderful time! My students totally rocked and we averaged three paintings each day.

 A couple of photos of my students holding up some of their finished paintings!


Some of my demos from my workshops in Ocean City: 



I also taught an additional workshop at the art center on Business and Marketing for Artists. These artists soaked up information like sponges, and worked updating their promotional materials and learned to use social media while in my class. Another fun group!



I kinda sorta have this week off -- except I'm spending the week car shopping. I hope to make my decision and buy a car by the weekend, because next week it's back to works for me!


posted by Annie Strack @ 5:33 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.