Tuesday, November 12, 2019

upcoming classes and workshops!

Registration is now open for my Winter Semester classes at the Community Arts Center in Wallingford, Pennsylvania. I only teach there during the winter semester, and my classes fill up really fast so if you're going to sign up you need to do it now!
My annual Workshops in Charleston in March has only 4 spaces left, so that's another one that I recommend you sign up now for. Charleston in the Spring is beautiful and I highly recommend to my students that they stay a few extra days to take in the sights (and food!) of this enchanting historic city.
Tomorrow I arrive in North Carolina for the annual Art of the Carolinas, an expo put on by Jerry's Artarama. As a representative of Chartpak I will be working in the trade show, and teaching workshops. My workshops sold out long ago (my workshops are always the first ones to sell out!) but there are still other of great workshops with from other instructors to choose from. I also recommend shopping the trade show, as many of the art supply manufacturers have tremendous one-time deals at this event. And of course, be sure to stop by the Chartpak booth on Friday or Sunday and visit me!
Oh, and I almost forgot to mention! This recently came in the mail from the Niagara Frontier Watercolor Society! I actually earned Signature Status a few years ago, but I guess I never got a certificate at the time. A nice little surprise to come in the mail!

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Annie Strack @ 4:21 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.