Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Concours d'Elegance in France

I have happy news to share! My painting "Garden Jewels" was juried into the Western Colorado Watercolor Society's "Rockies West" 30th Annual Juried National Exhibit!
Garden Jewels, Watercolor by Annie Strack
And in other news, I just learned that there will be a Concours d'Elegance during the Dinard Plein Air festival! Painting classic antique automobiles is a real treat for plein air painters!

We still have ONE SPACE left in our plein air trip to Brittany, will it be you?

posted by Annie Strack @ 10:27 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.