Thursday, February 27, 2020

Our Mansion in Brittany

Want to see the house we've rented for our Brittany Trip? Ok, then! here it is!



 This is the view from one of the seven bedrooms. Yep, that's a sea view, with moored sailboats and boats coming and going.


The house has a spacious deck with plenty of lounge chairs to sit in while sipping champagne and watching the boats go by.


The Music Room


Dining room


view of the beautiful gardens and sea from the house.


main parlor


The house! This stately mansion is named "Roc Fleuri" and overlooks the sea from the Le Richardais section of Dinard, Bretagne. I can hardly wait! 

Want to join me? We had one last minute cancellation! One space is open, but it won't be for long! Contact me ASAP to claim the last spot! 

posted by Annie Strack @ 3:55 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.