Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Baby bluebirds

Spring has sprung! My irises and peonies are in full bloom and the windows are open to let the fresh air in. Squirrels are busy digging up my garden (Grr!) and birds are hatching. This birdhouse is one of many in my yard, and is the closest one to my patio. We watched a few leave the nest before I went and got the camera to catch this last one taking his first jump!



After the last bird left the nest I cleaned and washed it out and hung it back up. Another pair of bluebirds came to check it out right away!

posted by Annie Strack @ 6:36 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.