Saturday, June 6, 2020

New paintings!

Since all my workshops, classes, demos, exhibits, and competitions have been cancelled through the end of the year, I'm finding more time to learn and grow my own skills. I just finished these figurative streetscapes painted from photos that I took while I was teaching plein air painting in Provence, France.

The Book, 16x12 watercolor

The Break, 16x12 watercolor

The Dog Walker, 16x12 watercolor
I should be busy packing right now to go back to France to teach this summer, but because of COVID-19 my workshop at Sennelier in Brittany has been postponed until June 2021. On the bright side, Air France has refunded the full amount of my cancelled plane tickets. Hopefully it won't be long before I can book my travel again.

posted by Annie Strack @ 1:40 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.