Monday, November 15, 2021

workshop on trees!


This Saturday I'll be teaching a workshop on drawing and painting trees for the Salem County Art League. This is another online workshop, so anyone can attend from anywhere!



 


This Sunday I'll be at Winterthur, painting live en plein air during the Wine tour event. And then next Friday (day after Thanksgiving!) I'll be painting again at Winterthur during the Mixers and Elixers event. My paintings are always available for sale during these events, so you'll want to be there to get it before it's gone! 

Chandler farm at Winterthur, SOLD 

And in other news, I'm totally THRILLED to announce that I will be featured in the December/January issue of Southwest Art magazine in recognition of being a top award finalist in their annual Artistic Excellence competition! 

posted by Annie Strack @ 11:41 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.