Monday, October 28, 2013

Open Studio this Friday!

Whoo hoo! It's almost First Friday again, and time for my monthly Open Studio! Bring your own art supplies and paint along with me, or just come and hang out and chat over a cup of coffee. My studio is open to the public from 10am to 6 pm this Friday, at 105 Kabob Lane, Kennett Square, PA. Totally free event, no reservations needed, and you can just stop in anytime. I hope to see you there!

I have a new class starting again tomorrow -- Watercolor for the Absolute Beginner, Part 2! This online painting course is perfect for anyone who has completed my classes and workshops, and wants to learn more! Sign up NOW at Artists Network University

I spent the last week painting at breakneck speeds in the Plein Air Brandywine Valley and now that it's over I'm having plein air withdrawalls. I finished 9 paintings during the 4 day event, and sold 4 of them during the exhibit at Winterthur over the weekend. I only have a few of these left, so send me an email if you want to get one of them! 


posted by Annie Strack @ 8:48 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.