Monday, November 24, 2014

Plein Air Painting at Wilson's Vineyard

One of my students opened a gallery at her family vineyard earlier this year, and it has been a wonderful destination for painting en plein air. Painting and wine tasting -- a perfect combination! Wilson Vineyard is located in Oxford, Pennsylvania, and the gallery is open weekends and for special events. I painted these over the spring and summer at the vineyard. See one you like? Send me an email to purchase it. Price includes domestic shipping and handling, frames are not included.
Wilson's Drive, 5x7 oil 

Wilson's Trees, 8x10 oil 

Wilson's Vines, 8x10 oil 

Blue Door, 8x10 oil 

posted by Annie Strack @ 5:04 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.