Monday, December 15, 2014

New Classes Starting this Week!

My online art course, "Watercolor for the Beginner" starts this week at Artists Network University! This is a great class for beginners, and also for artists who want to take a refresher course to brush up on techniques. Students in my online classes receive individual attention and personal feedback, just like the students taking private lessons in my studio! Sign up now to kearn how to paint luminous watercolors from an award winning, professional Master Artist! 

Speaking of which, I currently have a couple of openings in my weekly studio classes on Tuesdays -- email me if you want to sign up. My studio is in the south east corner of Pennsylvania, near the border of  Delaware and Maryland. Half-day classes meet weekly in my studio for four weeks, beginning on the 1st Tuesday of each month. Students work individually and receive personal attention and guidance on their paintings and exercises.

As a classically trained artist with decades of professional experience, I am able to offer my students real instruction that is concise and easy to follow. My students learn how to use and manipulate their mediums and materials, and they leave my classes armed with new skills and the knowledge to use them successfully. My students learn to create -- not just copy! 

(Seagulls, 9x12 watercolor, sold)
I've got lots of new classes, demonstrations, studio events, and workshops coming up in the new year -- be sure to check out my Calendar Page often to keep up! New events are added continuously!

posted by Annie Strack @ 9:00 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.