Thursday, August 2, 2018

Upcoming Juried Art Shows

Whoo hoo! I'm happy, thrilled, ecstatic, over the moon! Can you tell I'm a little more than pleased to receive the news that my painting "The Gossipers" is accepted into the Kentucky Watercolor Society's Aqueous USA 2018 Juried Show?
(The Gossipers, watercolor by Annie Strack)

I'm having a very good week -- I'm boxing up paintings to ship to two separate juried shows this week. My painting "Attitude" is juried into the Northstar Watercolor Society's 4th Annual International Juried Show in Minnesota. I'm on a roll! (I hope it lasts!)

(Attitude, watercolor by Annie Strack)

posted by Annie Strack @ 5:42 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.