Friday, February 7, 2014

Register now to learn how to paint winter landscapes!

Lot's of great events coming up! This month you can sign up for Painting Snowy Landscapes in Watercolor, a one day workshop in my Kennett Square Studio on February 21st. Learn how to mix colors for light and shadows and the art of negative painting for creating stunning winter landscapes. Learn how to manipulate your brushstrokes and use the texture of your paper for depicting the texture of snow, and learn some of my favorite tips and secrets for creating masterworks!  10am to 4pm, $58 per person. Lunch in included. Email me to register. 
Also coming up in February, my next 4 week long online course begins February 25, -  Watercolor Painting for Beginners! My 4-week long online class is the most popular course at Artists' Network University. My classes at ANU always fill up quickly, so artists need to sign up early to get into one of these classes!

posted by Annie Strack @ 1:12 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.