Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Happy Holidays

The holidays are fast approaching and for me, that means I get to take a little break from my work as an artist. I don't have any classes, workshops, shows, plein air competitions, or demos until after the first of the year. I love being an artist, but I always enjoy taking time off from my hectic schedule over the holidays!
Annie Strack with friends at the Unionville Art Gala

Annie Strack with friends painting en plein air a the Brandywine River

Taking a little break to go to the beach!

Annie Strack teaching a watercolor workshop in her studio
 I am shipping orders daily, right up to Christmas. My red value finders are $5, Painting Seascapes in Watercolor DVDs are $29.95, and there is a great selection of small original paintings for $49 and $79. Order now for Christmas!

Wading, 6x4 watercolor 

posted by Annie Strack @ 9:41 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.