Saturday, November 30, 2019

End of the year events

Here's some of my painting demonstrations from Art of the Carolinas! 

Lighthouse, 9x12 watercolor

Beach, 9x12 watercolor

Beach II, 9x12 watercolor 

Beach, 8x12 acrylic 

 I can hardly wait for next year! I hadn't taught a class in acrylic painting for nearly two years. When I worked for Royal Talens, I taught acrylics exclusively for them at artist supply retailers up and down the east coast. I haven't used acrylics since I since I signed on with Chartpak, until they asked me to teach this workshop at Art of the Carolinas this year.  I had forgotten how much fun painting with acrylics can be!

Swag bag for teacher at Art of the Carolinas!

Next week I'm teaching at the Howard Pyle Studio in Wilmington, Delaware. I'm looking forward to sharing my tips and techniques for painting in watercolor! This is a private workshop, only open to members of the Howard Pyle Studio Group. However, I still have a few spaces left in some of my workshops scheduled at other locations, for next year -- check out my schedule of Upcoming Events on my website for details!

posted by Annie Strack @ 10:24 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.