Wednesday, June 17, 2020

paintings!

I'm disappointed to announce that once again I was not accepted into the National Watercolor Society's annual juried show. This is the painting that was rejected...

Planning Committee, watercolor by Annie Strack

However, I have some good news -- I was juried into the Georgia Watercolor Society members show this summer with this painting:

Toes in the Sand, 14x20 watercolor by Annie Strack
Always something new. I'll be framing this one and packing it up next week to ship off to the exhibit in Georgia.

posted by Annie Strack @ 4:47 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.