Thursday, September 24, 2020

Plein air painting in Delaware

Last weekend was the Chester County Studio Tour, and we had a great turnout and lots of paintings went home with collectors. 

My friend Jennifer brought me this gorgeous bouquet of dahlias from her garden!

a few of my paintings hung in the mezzanine for the studio tour.

Four other artists joined me at my studio for this year's tour, including Liz Hughes, seen here with some of her paintings. 



To celebrate my birthday this year, I went out painting en plein air with friends at Auburn Valley State Park. 


posted by Annie Strack @ 1:43 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.