Sunday, May 16, 2021

Plein Air in New Jersey

 I had a great weekend of painting with friends in the Olde Stone Village Plein Air in Sewell, New Jersey this weekend. 

Annie Strack painting en plein air

The weather was lovely in the morning but a sudden rain after lunch shortened the event, so I only did one painting.

Smoke house, 8x10 oil

It was fun to hang out with friends again, and I always enjoy painting with my dear friend Yvonne Mucci, who lives in New Jersey. 

Annie Strack painting with Yvonne Mucci

I also finished another studio painting of koi, and I've already entered this one in a juried show. Wish me luck!

Le Grande Amore, 12x16 watercolor


posted by Annie Strack @ 3:31 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.