Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Exciting news!

 I'm overwhelmed with happiness to report that I won the Best of Show Award in the Miami Watercolor Society's 48th National Juried Exhibit! 

In addition to getting juried into the MWS show, I also recently shipped off my painting "Serious Side Eye" to the Arizona Watercolor Society Annual Juried Exhibit. I just received a notification that it, too, won an award, but I won't know which award until after the ceremony later this week.

Serious Side Eye, 12x16 watercolor by Annie Strack

And even better news, my painting "Jon L. Seagull" is a Top 15 Finalist in the Southwest Art Magazine's Artistic Excellence contest, and the award comes with a feature article in the magazine!



I painted at Winterthur again last month for the Mixers and Elixers and the Wine Through Winterthur events. I'll be painting live, en plein air at Winterthur again this coming Saturday, and again the following Friday. 

View from Chandler Farm, Winterthur, 12x16 oil



posted by Annie Strack @ 2:08 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.