Monday, January 24, 2022

Cold Winter

It's been too cold to paint outside lately, and the annual winter plein air event in Chadds Ford is canceled this year so I've been staying inside where it's slightly warmer. 
I painted a few paintings in my studio...

I'm de Captain now, 12x16 watercolor

My workshop for Hawaii Watercolor Society next month is now full, and I just added a workshop for SCAL in New Jersey for March. This new workshop is for acrylic painting, and all supplies are included. 


My next plein air event is in April -- the River Towns plein air in Marrietta, Pennsylvania. Hopefully it will be warmer by then. 

posted by Annie Strack @ 9:56 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.