Thursday, January 6, 2022

Online workshop!

 

I just booked another online workshop, this one is fast approaching on February 5-6. Painting the Surfaces of Water! This 2-day workshop will teach you how to depict reflections and movement in water using a minimum of broad confident brushstrokes. Space is limited, so don't wait -- this will sell out quickly!


Although this workshop is hosted by the Hawaii Watercolor Society, it is online so anyone can join in from anywhere in the world. Space is limited, however, so don't wait to sign up!

$60 per person ($50 for HWS members). 12:30 - 3:30 pm Honolulu time (5:30 - 8:30 pm EST).

And did I mention that there will be door prizes? Yep, some of my generous sponsors have provided art supplies that I will be giving away! We will be drawing names from the pool of participants for prizes!

posted by Annie Strack @ 4:39 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.