Saturday, July 30, 2022

Junxion Magazine Feature Article

 I'm thrilled to have been interviewed by Junxion Magazine for this feature article! You can click on the images of the magazine to read it. 




Last weekend I drove down to Maryland to paint in the Plein Air Easton Quick Draw event. The temps were in the high 90s but it was a wonderful event with hundreds of artists competing. I painted the bell cupola on the roof of the Welcome Center. 


And in other news, I just shipped off paintings to more exhibits and now I have a couple of weeks off with no events or workshops, so I finally have a little time to paint some studio paintings! My painting "The Teacher" is juried into the Kentucky Watercolor Society National Exhibition, and it's on its way there right now. 
The Teacher, 14x20 WC by Annie Strack




posted by Annie Strack @ 9:49 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.