Friday, January 2, 2015

Free Painting Demonstration at Jerry's!

Come watch me paint at Jerry's Artarama of Wilmington on Elvis' Birthday!  
January 8th from 1-3pm, watch me paint a watercolor seascape from start to finish! I explain my processes in great detail during my painting demonstrations, just like in my classes in workshops! Learn how I mix colors, plan a compostition, use values, manipulate the properties of pigments, use different types of brushes for effects, and more! Jerry's Artarama, 704 N. Market Street, Wilmington, DE 19801




posted by Annie Strack @ 4:06 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.