Saturday, January 4, 2014

It's a Busy New Year!

The new year is off to a bang! I've signed up to participate as a Host Studio in the Chester County Studio Tour in May of 2014, and I'm still recruiting guest artists who would like to be featured in my studio during the event. Send me an email if you're interested!

I've been painting some new watercolors and oils on these new Multi-Media Canvas Boards from Fredrix, and I totally love working on this surface! Want to know more about this cool product? click on the short video below!

Be sure to read my latest article in the new issue of Professional Artist Magazine, all about how to get the most out of your workshops. 
I'm still lining up my workshops and classes for 2014, and I'll have them posted on my Calendar Page in a week or two. Contact me if you'd like for me to come and teach a workshop at your art organization! 
With the holidays, and my schedule of teaching workshops, classes, online courses, writing magazine articles,  etc., it's been a busy month. Hopefully I can get caught up and spend a little more time with you, soon!

posted by Annie Strack @ 2:50 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.