Saturday, January 31, 2015

Classes, Demos, and Workshops!

The new year is really starting off with a bang and I've barely had time to keep up with everything I've got scheduled! I have new classes starting monthly at Artists Network University, but the classes fill up very quickly so don't wait to sign up or you will miss the one you want. I currently have a few openings in my weekly classes in my Kennett Square studio on Wednesdays. Email me if you want to come! This Friday is my monthly Open Studio, and which is a wonderful opportunity for you to come watch me paint in a relaxed atmosphere in my studio. I have small one-day workshops scheduled in my studio throughout the year, focusing on painting, drawing, business, and other topics.

I also travel a lot to teach workshops, jury shows, and conduct demonstrations. My schedule is filling up fast, but I still have a few openings and I'd love to come to your community. Be sure to tell your local art center or artists organization to contact me for information about hosting an Annie Strack Workshop. My workshops are very affordable and always sell out to capacity, making them extremely profitable money-making events for the art centers and organizations that put them on!

posted by Annie Strack @ 10:34 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.